- Clarence Center Volunteer Fire Chief Dave Case testifies on crash of Continental Flight 3407 on 2/12/2009: ow.ly/C7nbI #3407| 19 hours ago
- Laugh if you must. I did! youtu.be/VYR76oknNqQ #gladnobodygothurt| 20 hours ago
- "Treat every public interaction as a public service, public education, public relations and recruitment opportunity."---@FireRECRUITER...| 20 hours ago
- Gift Roger gave us left us speechless: Hold Fr. Mychal Judge's Badge- ow.ly/C5Wfw #MW2014 #HeroTribute| 20 hours ago
- The connections between these two ladies I had the honor of interviewing are amazing: ow.ly/C5PTq #MW2014 #HeroTribute| 1 day ago
- I'll be there. Will you? 107 Fallen Firefighters to be honored at National Memorial on Sunday, October 12: firehero.org/2014/09/29/201… #MW2014| 1 day ago
- 7-year-old 'hero' calls 911, saves his mother's life after she collapses at Kingston home ow.ly/C4rWz| 1 day ago
- 7th Annual Lancaster NY Christmasville Fire Truck Parade-11/29/14-6pm. Contact: Jerry Enser: email@example.com for FD to participate.| 1 day ago
- fb.me/6LCHDURpC| 2 days ago
- fb.me/371ZLXYpx| 2 days ago
Tremendous loss of a talented storyteller
November 9, 2011Posted by on
Today, as we mourn the loss of fire service and journalistic leader Hal Bruno, it’s important to remember what an important part he was of our fire service, our communities and our world.
His depiction of the 1958 Our Lady of the Angels School fire that claimed 95 innocent lives is a classic example of his impact on our industry and the news world.
Rest in peace fine sir. You will be sorely missed but your contributions live on.
- Eyewitness to Tragedy: 50 Years Ago, A Nation Mourned Its Children:
- National Fallen Firefighters Foundation Statement on the loss of Hal Bruno: http://www.firehero.org/news/2011/bruno.html
- Hal Bruno talks about the mission of the NFFF: