- I can't believe @jennschanz4 didn't interview me - the king of ice cream - for this story! ow.ly/3xNLCK #thisdietworksforme| 3 weeks ago
- Team, teammates, self. #FDIC2015 @FDIC| 1 month ago
- Duty, honor, courage. What a firefighter ought to be, needs to be, can be. #FDIC2015 @FDIC @BobbyHalton| 1 month ago
- Voices of the Indianapolis Fire Dept. lead #FDIC2015 opening ceremonies with the United States and Canadian national anthems.| 1 month ago
- From the Xbox to the Box Alarm: Thursday, Apr 23, 2015 10:30 - 12:15 PM #FDIC2015 OR @FDIC ow.ly/i/attOV| 1 month ago
- RT @GaryRyman: "A must read around the fire house" says @Tiger15032 Try amazon.com/Fire-Men-Stori…| 1 month ago
- Love Story Forged by Fire wp.me/pIOMS-eZ| 3 months ago
- Eagle Eye wp.me/pIOMS-eV| 3 months ago
- Define Active: i-women.org ow.ly/i/8n7tl| 3 months ago
- RT @almozingo1: @FireRecruiter A book on Love - Can change the world. Al Mozingo, Tate Pub., almozingo.com Please Retweet!| 3 months ago
Tremendous loss of a talented storyteller
November 9, 2011Posted by on
Today, as we mourn the loss of fire service and journalistic leader Hal Bruno, it’s important to remember what an important part he was of our fire service, our communities and our world.
His depiction of the 1958 Our Lady of the Angels School fire that claimed 95 innocent lives is a classic example of his impact on our industry and the news world.
Rest in peace fine sir. You will be sorely missed but your contributions live on.
- Eyewitness to Tragedy: 50 Years Ago, A Nation Mourned Its Children:
- National Fallen Firefighters Foundation Statement on the loss of Hal Bruno: http://www.firehero.org/news/2011/bruno.html
- Hal Bruno talks about the mission of the NFFF: