- Love Story Forged by Fire wp.me/pIOMS-eZ| 1 week ago
- Eagle Eye wp.me/pIOMS-eV| 2 weeks ago
- Define Active: i-women.org ow.ly/i/8n7tl| 1 month ago
- RT @almozingo1: @FireRecruiter A book on Love - Can change the world. Al Mozingo, Tate Pub., almozingo.com Please Retweet!| 1 month ago
- Thursday-January 22, 2015 was a day of gratitude, destiny? ow.ly/HNUzQ #StoryTelling| 1 month ago
- RT @markpoloncarz: Congrats @Tiger15032 & Greg Butcher of @ErieCountyESU & Pat Baskerville of @ErieCountyDPW! Honored for storm response ht…| 2 months ago
- 15 Years of Fire Suppression: ow.ly/ChOZN @Tiger15032| 4 months ago
- An unforgettable emotional roller coaster story for this firefighter family: ow.ly/C5Xj7 #MW2014 #HeroTribute @NFFF_News| 4 months ago
- Would've loved to have met her firefighter son. Sounded like a real character: ow.ly/C5WEs #MW2014 #HeroTribute| 4 months ago
- Would've loved to have met her firefighter son. Sounded like a real character: ow.ly/C5XML #MW2014 #HeroTribute @NFFF_News| 4 months ago
Tremendous loss of a talented storyteller
November 9, 2011Posted by on
Today, as we mourn the loss of fire service and journalistic leader Hal Bruno, it’s important to remember what an important part he was of our fire service, our communities and our world.
His depiction of the 1958 Our Lady of the Angels School fire that claimed 95 innocent lives is a classic example of his impact on our industry and the news world.
Rest in peace fine sir. You will be sorely missed but your contributions live on.
- Eyewitness to Tragedy: 50 Years Ago, A Nation Mourned Its Children:
- National Fallen Firefighters Foundation Statement on the loss of Hal Bruno: http://www.firehero.org/news/2011/bruno.html
- Hal Bruno talks about the mission of the NFFF: