- From @TheFrontSeat ow.ly/UnvJj #RuntotheCurbKid| 3 weeks ago
- #TBT Receiving game ball on behalf of all first responders @BuffaloBills following @November storm-2014 https://t.co/ZQTEYgHe9r| 1 month ago
- Honored and excited to be sharing my Xbox Live conversation for the 5th time at #FDIC2016. Here’s the teaser: ow.ly/TYFzu| 1 month ago
- Great @RuntotheCurb story about my friend and brother Ron Kanterman: ow.ly/TXoJW #proudtoknowhim| 1 month ago
- Dragon Slayers, RuntotheCurb.com kids: ow.ly/TX6mS #volfire| 1 month ago
- So I ask: How many layers deep does your #brotherhood go, brother? ow.ly/S8z8l| 2 months ago
- Four Layers: How Deep is Your #Brotherhood ? ow.ly/S8yFx| 2 months ago
- Four Generations in the act of firefighting: ow.ly/ODpuk| 5 months ago
- I can't believe @jennschanz4 didn't interview me - the king of ice cream - for this story! ow.ly/3xNLCK #thisdietworksforme| 7 months ago
- Team, teammates, self. #FDIC2015 @FDIC| 7 months ago
Tremendous loss of a talented storyteller
November 9, 2011Posted by on
Today, as we mourn the loss of fire service and journalistic leader Hal Bruno, it’s important to remember what an important part he was of our fire service, our communities and our world.
His depiction of the 1958 Our Lady of the Angels School fire that claimed 95 innocent lives is a classic example of his impact on our industry and the news world.
Rest in peace fine sir. You will be sorely missed but your contributions live on.
- Eyewitness to Tragedy: 50 Years Ago, A Nation Mourned Its Children:
- National Fallen Firefighters Foundation Statement on the loss of Hal Bruno: http://www.firehero.org/news/2011/bruno.html
- Hal Bruno talks about the mission of the NFFF: