- Join me for this @FireRecruiter Boot Camp in Syracuse NY-April 14, 2018 at Belgium-Cold Springs! @FirstArriving https://t.co/ysbVxxDgnL| 3 years ago
- 100 Y/O Woman recalls Volunteer Firefighting Experience! ow.ly/DAmr30j243P| 3 years ago
- Join @BobbyHalton and I at 8am-Tuesday-April 24 at @FDIC 2018 for my 4-hour pre-conference workshop: Create the Cal… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 3 years ago
- The Fire Service Sales Advantage runtothecurb.wordpress.com/2017/11/27/the… https://t.co/VAKNvMYMu1| 4 years ago
- RT @Tiger15032: Nice to know that when @Clayunplugged appreciates a firefighter, he thinks of me. That means a lot. He's definitely a @Runt…| 4 years ago
- RT @GaryRyman: "The plot burns deep into the rubble of the firefighter's heart.." says @Tiger15032 @RuntotheCurb amazon.com/Fire-His-Bones…| 4 years ago
- I've interviewed most of their moms for @NFFF_News HeroTribute project: Strong women. Sad stories. twitter.com/BillyGoldfeder…| 4 years ago
- RT @firefighternews: Fire survivor thanks Utica firefighter rescuers - MyWebTimes.com dlvr.it/PHhMjs https://t.co/eZvYYCU…| 4 years ago
- Why We Should All Want to be a Fireman runtothecurb.wordpress.com/2017/06/01/why…| 4 years ago
- Dad’s Sidekick: Chief Brian Taylor runtothecurb.wordpress.com/2017/05/05/dad… https://t.co/aJoKc4jOzD| 4 years ago
Running to the Curb — and then the Engine!
November 14, 2011Posted by on
I stumbled upon these videos while searching for another fire service related piece and thought they were cute. The first shows two twin boys running to the engine and gearing up for the big one while the second video shows an older boy waiting for his turn to really ride the big rig.
While neither video is certainly “professional grade,” they are both good reminders of what made each of us come to the fire service as Run-to-the-Curb kids and hopefully serve to motivate us to keep doing what we love to do.
I’m sure there are plenty more videos just like this out there on the web. Do you have a photo or video of your future firefighter gearing up to be a Run-to-the-Curb kid? We’d love to share it here.